Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 18 июня 2014 г.

Amazing red dress


I have dreamed for a long time of a red dress... I love this color very much, but I could not find what I really like, what my soul wants and what suits me... until one day I saw on the site Romwe this dress... I fell in love with it at a first sight.... I realized that it was exactly what I've been waiting so long and hard looking for... I am a student and do not have much money.. gathered up a little bit, but it still was not enough... but suddenly I saw a discount on this dress and it was $30 instead of $50 cost as much money... and then I thought, it was a fate... I immediately bought it... 2 weeks later I was standing in front of the mirror and was admiring myself in this dress... it's just awesome... I decorated it with red belt and all my friends and relatives came in a complete delight... thanks Romwe for such wonderful things and for generous discounts!
P.S. By the way, this dress is on the sale again! And you can buy it just for $29.99! Hurry up ;)















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий